The North Thurston Kiwanis Club had an amazing 2012-2013 (Oct. 1-Sep 30) year. Here are the highlights:
- 2967 hours of service to our community
- 59 hour of service per member in the past year
- We averaged 51 members
- 34,600 children and youth benefited from the service of our members.
- $9,847 was contributed by the membership and club toward programs that benefit the community.
- Members contributed $4,696 toward the Foundation. These funds went toward scholarships, Kiwanis Children’s Cancer Program, Eliminate-Maternal/Neonatal Tetanus, and the Owerri Kiwanis project in Nigeria.